CPD FIRST offers E-learning courses in:
- GOVERNANCE, RISK, COMPLIANCE (GRC)
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- IT & HUMAN RESOURCES
Our courses are:
- Authored by recognised SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTS
- Typically 45 mins – 1 hour duration
- The ADVANCED courses are up to 8 hours in length
- Regularly updated & supported with up-to-date case studies
- Available to be taken on laptop, PC, tablet and mobile devices
- Certificated when the student achieves at least 80% in the end of course online test
All courses at CPD First are independently accredited by professional recognised bodies.
CPD First was founded by Paul Hamilton in 2015
Paul has 15+ years experience in economic and financial services regulation and compliance.
In 2001, he established the Jersey Competition Regulatory Authority, the British Economic Regulators Forum in 2003, held the posts of Company Secretary, Head of Jersey Postal Regulation and, Senior Competition Markets Manager for over 13 years.
He is also a PRINCE 2 trained Project Manager, delivering large projects within both the public and private sectors both in the UK and internationally.